EARDATEK Rotary Dimmer (Switch) EDM-1WAA-EU
- Credited Quality – Made from flame retardant V0 material, short circuit protection, efficient heat dissipation, ensure the alexa dimmer switch with high quality and safety. With UK standard size 50x50x30mm for easy installation, no need deep back box.【Neutral Wire Needed】【Could be used as a normal light switch】
- Voice & SmartLife APP Control- Alexa Echo, Google Home compatible for voice control the smart dimmer switch to turn on/off your lights or adjust brightness. Eg. “Alexa, dimmer 70%”. Or remote control it via “SmartLife” app anywhere anytime.【ONLY works with 2.4GHz, NOT 5GHz】
- Bulb Compatiility – Compatible with INC bulb (Max. 430W), compact fluorescent lamps and led dimmable bulbs (Max. 250W). Besides, this smart dimmer features an adjustble minimum level function in the smartlife app to adjust the lighting output at a low level. NOTE: we suggest the minimum power of the bulb should be more than 3W.
- Timer & Schedule – Set schedules for the dimmer light switch to turn on/off your light bulbs at a specific time, eg. turn on the light at 8:00, turn off at 22:00, streamline your daily life, bring you a smarter home.
- Manually Rotate Diming – Push the button to turn on/off your lights, conveniently rotate the dimmer switch to adjust the lights’ brightness from 1%-100%, ideal for gaming, reading, dinning, movie etc. Besides, you create a group for two or more dimmer switches to control two or more lights at the same time.
|Package Dimensions||10.2 x 10.2 x 6.4 cm; 450 Grams|
|Style||Alexa Dimmer Light Switch|
|Installation Method||Wall mounted|
|Type of Bulb||Dimmable bulbs|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Switch Style||Dimmer switch|
|Special Features||Neutral Wire Needed ♥Alexa Echo Google Home Compatible ♥SmartLife APP Control ♥Timer & Schedules ♥Family Share & Group Control ♥Fireproof Material,Short Circuit Protection ♥UK Standard Size ♥Push on/off rotary dimming|
|Included Components||1 dimmer switch + 1 user manual|
|Item Weight||450 g|
1. Disconnect the power supply through the circuit breaker
2. Check the circuit with a voltage test pen, make sure the power is off to prevent power on
3. Follow the wiring instructions to connect the dimmer wire to other wires and check
4. Screw the dimmer into the back box
5. Install the switch cover
6. Connect the circuit breaker to restore power