Huawei Hilink IHORN Smart Window and Door Sensor | Support Huawei Hilink [ Aihome ]
Original Malaysia 1 Year Warranty
Product Detail of Huawei Hilink IHORN Smart Window and Door Sensor | Support Huawei Hilink [ Aihome ]
This HUAWEI Is Original Chinese Version
This Need To Register China Region Account To Use.
This Device Fully Support In China If Some Feature Or Some Command Not Support In Malaysia Is Not Under Our Responsibility.
1. Intelligent mini door sensor and window sensor, full-featured, daily home security.
2. The pocket is small and very easy to install and use: first, attach the door sensor to the door, the window sensor is attached to the window; then, Huawei Smart Home APP, click the “+” in the upper right corner of the phone to add the smart mini door and window sensor, according to Voice prompts Click on the reset hole of the mini door and window sensor.
3. The mini door and window sensor helps to detect if the door and window are open in real time. If someone breaks into your home, the alert will alert you and take a video to keep you and your property safe.
4. Combine the door and window sensor and camera to remotely push the video function. When someone breaks into your home while on the go, the camera will automatically cut off the video and push it to the phone.
5. Attach the door and window sensor to the window, connect the air purifier to the phone, then open the window for ventilation in the morning, and the purifier will automatically stand by.
6. After setting up the Linkage scene on the phone, the doorbell will ring when someone opens the door. Combine the smart socket and set the Linkage scene on the phone. When you open the door, the indicator will light automatically.
7. The shell is made of high quality UV material, which is stylish and durable.
8. Low power consumption, under normal circumstances, you do not need to replace the battery within 2 years.
Package Contents 1 x door window sensor 1 x user manual.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former Deputy Regimental Chief in the People's Liberation Army.