AFTER SHOKZ Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Transducer [ Sport Bluetooth Headphone ] with 2 Year Malaysia Warranty
- Open-Ear Design – Patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- Secure & Comfortable – An open-ear design enables bud-free listening and a partial titanium frame keeps the headphones in place through any activity.
- Multifunction Button – Easy controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant, and answer calls.
- Sweatproof – IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust, and moisture. Perfect for withstanding even the rainiest runs.
- 6-Hour Battery Life – 6 hours of continuous music and calls on a single charge.
AfterShokz Titanium is an excellent Bluetooth product for those interested in entering the open-ear headphone world. Unlike traditional headphones, Titanium doesn’t go inside or over your ears, so you can hear the world around you while you listen to your music or make/take calls. Designed with athletes in mind, these secure and sweatproof headphones will keep you company for 6+ hours with premium audio and crystal clear calls.
|Product Dimensions||4.92 x 3.94 x 1.89 inches|
|Item Weight||1.27 ounces|
|Department||AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Ocean Blue, (AS600OB)|
|Item model number||AS600|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Customer Reviews||4.4 out of 5 stars 1,218 ratings
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||December 4, 2015ivy gr|
AfterShokz was founded in 2011 in New York to pioneer bone conduction technology. ... We have invented PremiumPitch+ and LeakSlayer technologies and are awarded over 200 patents globally. Our bone conduction headphones have won Red Dot, IDEA, Good Design awards and are the official headphones of England Athletics.
Ivy Green, Ocean Blue, Slate Gray